Share This Post

News

Banky W’s house catches fire

Banky W’s house catches fire

The house where RNB singer Banky W lives was reportedly gutted in flames this morning.

According to reports, the fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.

The fire is said to have started around 6 am and despite all efforts to reach the fire services, the firemen arrived around 7:30 am which turned out to be quite late.

A lot of items were destroyed in the blaze including awards, and other valuables.

 

 

Facebook Comments

Share This Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>